1. Go to DataPlug and click on “Start Using” button to create your application.
2. You can add different data collection widgets from the “Controls” menu.
3. Choose an icon and name of the application and click "Save".
4. Signup to register and verify your e-mail address (if you haven't already).
5. Once email is verified, you can login to "Edit".
6. On edit page click “Build New version” and click to "download" the application.
1. Login with your existing credentials, make edits, save, and build.
2. Once updated using the control panel, the application installed on the mobile device automatically generates a prompt to sync with the new modified view (on some devices, you may have to "sync" from "application settings" on your phone).
3. The control panel also lets you rollback to a previous version, if needed; DataPlug maintains older versions of your application build.
1. We are releasing the DataPlug platform with a GPL license on Git. You can download the entire platform from DataPlug and make your own modifications.